- Eco Friendly
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Excellent Customer Service
- Pick Up and Delivery
- Low Cost
- Bed Bug Prevention Program
What We Do
1st Class Laundry's goal is to process your items while addressing major ongoing concerns such as quality, timeliness and customer communication.
At 1st Class Laundry, we are constantly striving to reduce our impact on the environment by reducing our energy and water usage. We have succefully implemented multiple programs that reduced our environmental impact while retaining the high standards of excellence our customers have come to expect.
If have any questions regarding our serivces,
Please contact us
Phone: (510) 487-8297
How we Provide Great Service
+ Great Quality
- Watching for stains and tears - While some of these are likely to happen through the normal course of business operations, 1st Class strives to rewash or remove these items through constant quality control monitoring by facility managers.
- Equipment and maintenance - Our equipment is maintained, cleaned and reviewed constantly by our maintenance team. We are constantly reviewing equipment to avoid causing quality issues at our facility.
- 1st Class Laundry maintains strict guidelines to ensure customers items are not mixed and are returned to the correct customer.
+ Effective Communication
- 1st Class Laundry provides an Account Manager to ensure each and every need is met.
- Small issues are handled at the root, before they escalate, through strong client relationships and a proactive approach.
- Drivers are professional and courteous and possess the knowledge to answer any questions the customer may have.
+ On-Time Service is Our Priority
- 1st Class Laundry maintains its own fleet and team of uniformed and licensed drivers. Our account manager, Dave, is constantly managing schedules to plan for special needs as they arise such as holidays and other events that cause traffic or road closures. Our account manager then discusses these changes well in advance with our customers so the best action plan can be formulated.